so I saw an interview today with Joe and Phil and they were asked to describe the sound of their next album (due in 08) and it was described as Hysteria style songs played in High N Dry music style
so I saw an interview today with Joe and Phil and they were asked to describe the sound of their next album (due in 08) and it was described as Hysteria style songs played in High N Dry music style
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
hey starbuck i never forget us going to see them when we was in school. they where awesome to see in concert.
"Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself"...Ole Tob
Hey Al, that was an amazing show.
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
My friend's a big Def Leppard fan and I used to give him grief by saying that I saw them when Rick Allen had both his arms.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
Bookmarks